Why is it we are never happy with what we have when it comes to our hair? I am always trying out new products, looking to find the perfect one! Here are a few tips for fine hair.
Eight top tips for fine hair1. It is best to wash your hair in the morning - fine hair is at its best when it is clean.
2. When using a conditioner always make sure you use it from the middle of your hair down to the ends - applying conditioner to the roots will only weigh the hair down and make it flat.
3. Styling products are great for fine hair. There are lots of products you can spray onto the roots of your hair to give it a boost. Hair dust is very good for giving roots volume - you don't want anything too heavy. Hair mousse is very good for adding volume, it acts by swelling the hair shaft which makes the hair look and feel thicker.
4. When blow-drying the hair, tip your head upside down and blast the roots - this will give you extra root lift. Once the hair is 50% dry then style as normal.
5. When blow-drying the hair always section it off. Start underneath by taking a section. Always allow the hair to cool before taking the next section. Choose a rounded hair brush with a metal barrel, these are very good because the metal barrel heats up quicker and acts as a heat conductor making blow-drying quicker, and giving a longer lasting result.
6. Colouring fine hair can be a great idea. Adding 2-3 different shades will break up the base colour and make the hair look a lot thicker.
7. There are also lots of styling appliances out there to help give that extra bit of extra volume.
8. A few rows of hair extensions are always a good way to add that extra bit of volume.